RCU Forums - View Single Post - What's with all the hype about the TT-01????
Old 01-20-2008, 04:49 PM
ryuhito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What's with all the hype about the TT-01????

ORIGINAL: Auslide

Here we go Lets me Sum it up as quick as possible...

Being a Tub Chassis, The Electrics are well protected and the Tub is Very solid, so it will take all the Gutter slamming a Noob will give it..
Sounds like the XXX-S

There are Hundreds of Hop up or "Bling Parts " for it allowing Full customisation.
A Stock TT-01 drifts out of the Box and with only a few minor Hop ups like an alloy Prop shaft, wheel Bearings and oil filled Shocks the TT-01 will suite the Rookie to the Advanced Drifter..
XXX-S again, but it comes with oil-filled shocks and bearings (edit: OK MAYBE not as many bling parts as for the TT)

It is a Drift Proven chassis with Parts support world wide.. Most Hobby stores either sell them or can get parts for them.. It is Used by Rookies and Pro's alike..
It has some Great Idiot Proof features like Covered Spurs and pinions so this limits Pebble Damage when used in un prepped surfaces.
XXX-S again. lol. I'm not bashing the TT-01. Although I drift with a XXX-S, I am going to buy a TT-01 and set it up as my full-time drift car and leave my XXX-S in grip mode. About the only drawback to the XXX-S would be for someone who prefers a shaft-drive drifter, or someone on a small budget.