RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warhead vs Warhead EVO?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 11:23 PM
ssllc902

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Warhead vs Warhead EVO?

My WARHEAD EVO came today! Looks like a great truck spent the night putting on the decals or rather capy stickers and did a check over on the truck. I was suprised there was not one bolt or screw that was lose as i checkd them all. I seems like there was a thousand screws. I stoped at LHS and as very lucky to see they carry alot of replacement parts for the warhead but no upgrades, so going to order a couple hundred bucks of alum soon and call it good. Anyone know where the cheepest place to get alum upgardes? I also put it a vernon fail safe that has 3 diffrent points to moniter with a onborad temp gage.I figure since the stock engine has had probs with over heating its a nice feature to be able to set the fail safe to kick in when it gets to a certain temp,that way i know right away if i got one of those heating issues. Plus I didnt have a failsafe or a temp gage on hand so a bought the all in one deal for the same price of them seperate. Will Brake it in tommarow if weather is halfway decent and let u know how it went.

QUESTION***** is the stock am transmiter crap? Is the range worse then most?

Also they sent be the green one!!!! I hate green!!! IF ANYONE HAS ABODY THEY WANA TRADE LET ME KNOW!