RCU Forums - View Single Post - Closest Club
Thread: Closest Club
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 06:23 PM
WartedEmperor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Closest Club

I found a guy on modelwarshipcombat.com that lives about an hour away. I sent him an email and I am now waiting to hear a response from him.

I was wondering if you know of any small clubs that are around my area like just a couple of guys that play every month? I was wondering if anybody knew of a group like this.

I was on battlersconnection.com and I was thinking about getting one of their ships. Right now I have it between the Des Moines and the Von Der Tann or maybe the Scharnhorst. The reason I picked the Des Moines is that it seemed to me that it had a good speed to battle unit ratio and has four props. There are two reasons I don't like it is that it does not come in a ship kit and does not have two rudders. The reason I like the Von Der Tann is that it is small, number of props, number of rudders, battle units, and that it comes in a ship kit. A reason I don't like it is that it is as slow as everything. I also just started looking at the Scharnhorst because again I like the speed to battle unit ratio. Things I don't like about it is that is only has three props and it is not in ship kit form. I was wondering what you would recommend as a first ship? Also the reason I want one that has the ship kit is I have no idea how to make the superstructure that is a reason why I am leaning toward the Von Der Tann. I would really like the Scharnhost if it was in a ship kit.