RCU Forums - View Single Post - CASTER RACING K8-T TRUGGY OPINIONS?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 06:22 AM
trugster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CASTER RACING K8-T TRUGGY OPINIONS?

Help!! can anyone help me out with getting my caster truggy to go around corners? i have tried stronger servos, diff oils, toe in, toe out, tyres, shocks, springs, bump stop height, servo saver! the only way it wants to go round a corner is if you slam the brakes on if your at speed, causing it to wildy flick around or just idle around the corner. i am sick to death of getting my ass kicked by my mate and his tmaxx. i have also had a bloke come up to me in my local hobbie shop and asked me if mine steered ok, which i told him no and he said his was the same. great in a straight line but don't think about trying to take a corner, cause you just end smashing into something with major under steer. as i have just noticed that this is an opinions page, here is my opinion, i have had no problems with the running gear, front suspension falls apart with super glue the answer to holding the upper hing pins in. brakes are good, steering is garbage, the little peices of plastic they say are toe in adjusters can't handle jumping and get squashed, any screw that goes into plastic just strips no matter how careful you are. i am actually thinking of burning it and getting a losi muggy.