RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dos Little Stiks
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 06:54 PM
rrengineer
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dos Little Stiks

You guys looked like you were having so much fun with your Little Stiks I had to have another one. I flew a Midwest kit way back in 1972 with a Fox 29 on it. The Fox flew it very well. I was in the Air Force at the time in Thailand at Korat AB. We had a hobby shop on base and of the few planes to pick from the Little Stik appealed the most. Another guy had one with a .40 on it and had tremendous performance. Being new to R/C at the time, the .29 was enough for me. I'll be putting a new-in-the-box Enya .30 BB Super Sport TN Type on it. Should be adequate power. I ordered the kit from Lazer Works over the internet on Sunday. I called Eddie at Lazer Works on Monday (today) to tell him I forgot to include the shipping in my Paypal payment of $37.43. Eddie said don't worry, he was cutting the kit when he answered my call! Wow, that's quick. He also said we will email you when were ready to ship and weigh it to tell you how much shipping. He also offered to throw in a set of aluminum landing gear if I wanted to add it to the price of shipping. Eddie said he used to make full kits and had a hobby shop of his own. He still has some inventory left. The kit will be here before the plans show up from RCM! I ordered them yesterday also. Thanks guys for bring up this thread and some pleasant memories.