RCU Forums - View Single Post - CT Racing......Now Open.....
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:20 AM
RedBaja
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CT Racing......Now Open.....

I Will be holding indoor races in Fairfield CT, at 2 different locations for the X-mods, Mini Z's, and the Micro- T's,

I also will be hosting races for the Mini-T's and all 1/18th scale R/C cars.

Here are some pics of the 1/18th scale track, it's going to be on Turf so there won't be any mess.

The track is a total of 30 feet wide by 42 feet long, with 4ft lanes for straight runs and 5 ft lanes for some hard turning and passing.

This track is located at 176 Linwood Ave, Fairfield, CT 06824
(203)-545-1650 Rich

It's located in a United Indoor Soccer, There is a larger track outside, mainly for larger 1/10th and 1/8th scale electric and nitro vehicles.
The racing is every friday night from 7pm to 9pm, with a entry fee of $8 dollars. There refreshments there and food, with two bathrooms for male and female, tables and chairs will be provided along with power and power strips for your chargers. I'm hoping everything starts to pick up, because i soon want to have big races there and with prizes to be won along with trophies and picture takened and hung up on the winning board in hobbytown usa in fairfield.

If it starts to get big, I will shoot for a longer time to run the cars and try to get more days nights and weekends to have races. I'm looking for your support in this, and everyone is looking for a place to race in Ct.

Also I will be holing races at Hobbytown USA for the Micro-T, Mini-Z, and Xmods with our indoor track. Once I have more info on the indoor track at HobbyTown I'll post it here.

Thanks, and hopefully there will be alot of people there this friday night, Please if your going to come please give me a call and let me know so i can put it down in my book. Thanks again for your support...

Rich