RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetJoe OWNERS thread
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 06:04 PM
dw_crash
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: JetJoe OWNERS thread

Come on guys,

Treadstone and Boomerang1 has a point. This thread has wonder off topic may times. It was to pass on info on how to make what you had work or better. As they point out, it has become a endless line of bashing and complaining without providing any real info.

Look, I think we all get it. Some 'experts' don't like JetJoes. Others, like myself, found yes they are not perfect, but they are useable. I have 3 vendors turbines. None are perfect, none are complete junk. They are what they are. And, I have what I paid for. It's like a Ford/Chevy debate. pointless. I know that there are good and less than perfect products coming from the same vendors. It isn't only JetJoe. Although, they have a higher variability. And, I know, I can take one of the engines the 'experts' say is the best and make it run like junk, or break it, just by fooling with the control parameters in the ECU. So, there is an element of the persons own experience and knowledge coming into play.

So, maybe, let's get back to the point of passing on user information to users. And those that don't like JetJoes can go read a WREN, Jet Cat or PST thread......

DW_Crash