RCU Forums - View Single Post - 9303 and flaps
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 10:49 PM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 9303 and flaps

I and several others, all but me are experienced JR users, at my club have bought the X9303. None of us believe JR supplies a good manual for the transmitter. We muddle through set ups that require more than the basic setup examples given in the manual. My only point is that this transmitter is very capable and it is unfortunate that the manufacturer has not supplied a manual that describes these capabilities. Computer systems have these type books. Below are photos of a 650 plus page book with step by step intructions(with screen shots) for hundreds of tasks for your computer. And I am unaware of any new pilot sitting down in that airplane cockpit and being told "this is how you start it, here is how you talk on radio, you can figure the out the rest as you muddle along." airbusdrvr and others will just have to continue as solarviper stated in his first post in this thread, "ok, I just set in front of my manual and radio for 2 1/2 hours and can't figure out how to get my flaps to work."
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki20421.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	898401   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yt60420.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	898402   Click image for larger version

Name:	In27948.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	43.5 KB