RCU Forums - View Single Post - BCE JAMMIN 8T or MBX5T?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 08:08 PM
MightyMouse75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BCE JAMMIN 8T or MBX5T?

So, I know everyone has their own personal favorite and this is always a loaded question, but what would you do..
I have a Jammin CRT right now, it's nearly a PRO Kit now, since i've upgraded almost everything on it.
I have the following motors .28 Axial, .26 Sportwerks, .28 Ninja....
So, I have an engine for a second Truggy, and I have the DX2.0, so I have 2 model capabilities....
The question is....
Should I just get the BCE upgrade for my Jammin, or should I get a new Losi 8T Race Roller, or a Mugen MBX5T Prospec?
Is there another top ranking truggy that I'm missing.
I have never raced my truggy, and don't know if I'll be any good at it.. I just tool around in the yard, and at the parks.. I'm not a maniac basher that tries to see what I can break, but I do want something durable. I LOVE my Jammin for that fact, but it seems to handle like a wet sponge.. I was thinking about the BCE chassis, but if that gets messed up I have to buy a new BCE chassis, that gets costly..
I was thinking it'd be best to just buy a 2nd Truggy, of course that's pretty expensive too!!..

So, let's here your thoughts.. I know how much everyone loves to give their opinion and how much threads like this one are loved and welcome..
Thanks in advanced!!!