RCU Forums - View Single Post - BCE JAMMIN 8T or MBX5T?
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Oasis TR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BCE JAMMIN 8T or MBX5T?

ORIGINAL: MightyMouse75

Okay, I think people think I'm looking for a truggy that will make me a good racer. I'm not.. I'm 150% aware that I can go out and buy a $90-$150 used Mayhem ST and kick everyone's butts on a track if I'm some kind of racing guru (which I'm not). I'm just looking for something that comes with all the goods out of the box. the best bang for the buck Idea.
I LOVE the way the Castor Racing K8T looks, but NO one seems to carry them. They Have everything I would need in a truggy, right? Narrow Chassis, Low CG, Pivot Ball steering (for strength from what I read), universals, yada yada....
I like the way the Mugen and 8T look.. The x-Ray looks super hot, but $$$.. CHACHING!!! I've been seeing them for about $700.00 for the kit. I WILL NOT make the mistake of getting another RTR .. EVER.. I did that with my Jammin and have spent more than if I bought a Kit.
I wish I had the dough to just buy one of each!!
You can buy the Castor direct, It is a Nice Truggy..Plus Mugen parts will fit on it as well..bolts up..no mods needed..
One more "thing"..On your Jammin if you do the BCE X conversion it's like getting a new truggy..It completely changes the way the Jammin feels on the track..big grins..No more push, rotates awesome, it accelerates better, makes it lighter by at least a pound (for you non believers..my old Jammin was 1.3 lbs over the legal weight at last years silver state race..my friend now has my old Jammin..i had put the BCE chassis and small spur gear conversion, it was 6oz over at this years sliver state)..Last thing..on your steering rack if you put the bearings in it they will crack and freeze up..use the bushings, I use the Kyosho one..