RCU Forums - View Single Post - MW44 Boomer!!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 08:08 PM
highhorse
My Feedback: (2)

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE: MW44 Boomer!!

ORIGINAL: john agnew

Ali & Alan

Seeing as how Foremost were able to clone the Elan in such a short timescale and come up with a moulded fuselage ( Okay, we know it is a piece of crap!) surely it is not going to take nine months to put the mini boomer into production with a balsa / ply fuselage? Come on guys, I have a Wren 44 and a set of small spring airs sitting doing nothing!!

Best regards

John
I'm anxious too !! [] Having teased Alan earlier in this thread though about the time it takes him to put out a new kit, I feel compelled to remind myself that 1) Alan won't let it go to production until it's ready and fully developed, 2) Each new launch requires multiple trips to China [&:]and 3) There's no way even a full out effort will get it onto our work benches before the flying season is over for most of us anyway (with due respect to the Aussies and New Zealanders).

Sounds like I have my Christmas present to myself already picked out. Gonna have to crash some stuff this summer to make room for that and my 2 other waiting projects tho.[X(]