RCU Forums - View Single Post - Stolen 4x4 Prototype Baja!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 03:43 PM
zeen420
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stolen 4x4 Prototype Baja!!!

ORIGINAL: warheadforever

Oh,, man I am so sorry to hear that....It must be absolute torture having some thing like that stolen.......But I am sure that it is not the loss of money that is the hardest to deal with, I am sure it's the loss of an incredible peace of art, that you put so much time, work, effort,,,,,and most of all pride, into... I am truly sorry to hear this, I will keep an eye out for you on all the sites I visit.

People that do things like that should be taken out and shot multiple times in the groin, just like the rest of the criminals out there!

Please tell me if this is maybe a bit over the edge,,,, or if you agree with me.
Ya, bit over the egde...I'm not saying this is the case and that it's right to steal..But the person who "might" have stole it could be very poor and in need of some money, Not somebody that has a hard-up drug problem,...Someone who actually "needs" its..Like I said, its still not right to steal but thats a bit over doing it, Let the law handle it...And if your that silly to leave something like that in the seat of a car UNLOCKED..then..ya..

Anyone would be up-set about it I agree, I know, I would be furious! And would want to see him in the electric chair, but you have to think rational here.