RCU Forums - View Single Post - Stolen 4x4 Prototype Baja!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 04:40 PM
beer=food
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stolen 4x4 Prototype Baja!!!

ORIGINAL: zeen420

ORIGINAL: warheadforever

Oh,, man I am so sorry to hear that....It must be absolute torture having some thing like that stolen.......But I am sure that it is not the loss of money that is the hardest to deal with, I am sure it's the loss of an incredible peace of art, that you put so much time, work, effort,,,,,and most of all pride, into... I am truly sorry to hear this, I will keep an eye out for you on all the sites I visit.

People that do things like that should be taken out and shot multiple times in the groin, just like the rest of the criminals out there!

Please tell me if this is maybe a bit over the edge,,,, or if you agree with me.
Ya, bit over the egde...I'm not saying this is the case and that it's right to steal..But the person who "might" have stole it could be very poor and in need of some money, Not somebody that has a hard-up drug problem,...Someone who actually "needs" its..Like I said, its still not right to steal but thats a bit over doing it, Let the law handle it...And if your that silly to leave something like that in the seat of a car UNLOCKED..then..ya..

Anyone would be up-set about it I agree, I know, I would be furious! And would want to see him in the electric chair, but you have to think rational here.
Lets do the odds on that rationisation shall we, the odds of a poor person at his work place stealing HARDWARE over FOOD or MONEY, worse ,hardware that has bugger all second hand value, especially incomplete, lm sorry l see your point just dont think it applies here at all, and the turd that stole this thing didnt steal it for food, or to survive in any way at all, he did it out of greed, one can figure that pretty fast, when theres so much and many more things in society to steal at much higher value, just what are the numbers on genuine homeless people with food issues, and numbers of drugos that steal, you tell me you actually believe the biggest minority is responsible just the hungry ones, , there an easy target for blame l guess, but in reality, you just know someone is making a small profit from it, and not for food. Drugos when they run out of money dont usually steal something to get food, they steal to sell for drugs when they want food the go to church groups or other community free services, so a drugo probly stole it, hell they'd sell the food given them if given half a chance, or someone in the hobby stole it, the most logical, it was an out right scumbag that stole this thing, not a homeless person of any description, just a greedy low life.

l agree dont leave it unlocked, but humans, mate, make mistakes, should a small mistake cost ''you'' as much, lets say everytime you make it ? Sound just ?
People should have the RESPECT to not touch what is not theres, thats alot more so here l think than in the US, australia, founded by crims LOL, is a better place to not have stuff stolen hahaha, but with 20 million compared to about 280 million thats an easy comment to make ! LOL crims down under dont steal hahaha musta evolved ! Or is it de-volved !