RCU Forums - View Single Post - Stolen 4x4 Prototype Baja!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 04:07 AM
badz
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stolen 4x4 Prototype Baja!!!

ORIGINAL: brice_arnold

A couple of clarifications on the situation.

1. Who ever stole it drove of in a brand new Black Mazda 3 with no plates. I don't think they were hurting for money. Even if they were starving and in dire need.....stealing is still wrong and this does not make it acceptable. If your hungry then you steal food. You don't steal something so you can find someone to buy it off you and then go buy food. There is no logic in this. It was probably just some little spoiled ass-wipe that couldn't get mommy and daddy to buy him a new toy.

2. This wasn't left in an unlocked vehicle is was in a pit area that we had cordoned off during the day for bashing. It was stolen towards the end of the day after one of the trucks that was blocking off the area had left, leaving a window of opportunity. There were people supervising the gear but I guess eyes were on the bashing at the time and not on the gear. Who ever took it, took the biggest shiniest thing they could get their hands on. There were three or four other 1/5 cars including my two-speed baja, an MCD 1000, and the Dark Soul Orange Baja within a couple of feet of the truck There were also a couple of tool boxes around. They could have just as easily picked anyone of those things to steal but they choose the truck.
No offense Brice, but if someone saw this Mazda drive away with your rc why didn't they go after them? I'd be a little pissed off at that person who saw them drive away with it....I'd say you are probably right about some spoiled ass kid taking it....Try driving around that area...heck do block by block if you have to and look for that Mazda, maybe you'll find it...maybe offer a reward for it too and post reward poster around schools, cause if it was some little punk he bragged and showed it off to his friends and for cash they'll rat him out.