RCU Forums - View Single Post - Blame Soloboss
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 06:44 PM
soloboss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blame Soloboss

Hey Shufflez,
It's been a long time, buddy! Are you still flying or did the weather get the best of you? I've finally decided to go for an Esky Belt CP but I waited so long that they are now out of stock. My error. But I trust Michael will take care of me.

I'm still working the Falcon 4o and I'm still improving. I have actually made a pass around the back yard without disaster and that was pretty much the highlight of the week for me. Then the wind came up and the snow came down and everyone went back into the house again. So I'm hovering in the living room and spending too much time on the forum as always.

I don't know if you caught the activity generated by my thought that The Collective might jump on board supporting our military troop who fly RC in Iraq. Just like The Collective has taken on a life of its own, the collection did the same. This collective is a wonderful group of folks. (ha! see there - so solicitation!)
I better get outa here - I just hijacked my Nightshifer's thread. But he lives here in town so if he gets annoyed he'll let me know.

Say HI to your she-person.
Soloboss