RCU Forums - View Single Post - B-25 Hangar 9 or Top Flite
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 07:40 PM
alfredbmor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: B-25 Hangar 9 or Top Flite

ORIGINAL: alanc

you can say this about ours, and not the others? take this qoete, from the twins threads, The new ESM B25 was exhibited by KMP (wram show) it blew the hanagr 9 and top flite one out of the water, not my words, a customers, we have worked hard on the new, bigger version, go take a look, enlarge the 1st picture above, it makes your hair stand on end!! its not my polocy to comment on other companys products, but, this is one bird that is above and beyond
Alanc:
Ironically I have only seen (on person) the KMP version which is on sale in my LHS and my comments come from what I have seen. Do not get me wrong, I really like your version it is very scale like. I just (personally) do not like all that fiberglass parts that are assembled over others parts. As a long time kit builder, it just mean a patched plane for me (only for me), but remember I do not know personally the top flite and hangar 9 versions.
In the other hand (no trying to create controversy) I think that been into the KMP staff, impartiality is compromised.
But let this thread go on its own way and see what other B-25 (Top Flite, Hangar 9 and KMP) owners think about their airframes.