RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reciever/transmitter concern
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 05:32 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reciever/transmitter concern

ORIGINAL: HarleyGal

Well... I have an update on the whole servos freaking out situation. It is bit hard to explain, but basically as soon as the roto start is in the backplate, the servos go nuts, if you actually start the truck the servos continue to go absolutely nuts, it doesn''''t stop doing it until you stall the truck. If you only have the roto sitting in the back plate, haven''''t actually pressed the button yet, the servos all still freak out until you remove the roto start from the back plate. This is with the new FM controls that CEN sent to replace the original AM faulty controls.

However, take the FM reciever out and put an AM reciever in and use AM hand controls (had to borrow them again), and the whole issue doesn''''t exist!!! No freaking out, no problem with the roto start, all normal, except the throttle servo, yeah it''''s still dead. Wow that servo didn''''t last long, I wonder if it was because of all the freaking out the servos have done on these FM controls?

So there you have it, one dead servo and a very bazarre issue with my hand controls, Still. oh CEN........
That is absolutely goofy ! Roto really shouldn''t be an issue. I have them in 3 trks. Are all the wires good, are they all connected to the correct RX ports, are the batteries GOOD. I hate AA''s in the trk and I think you still do. Contact Cen again and tell your story in DETAIL from start to finish. We''ll get this resolved somehow. Have you posted anything on the Cen site forums ? I see Cen is somewhat active there as opposed to here recently.