RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sig Kougar Build
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 10:06 PM
racingjeff1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sig Kougar Build

Yes very well. The most important things to remember are don't ever buy anything that is backordered, Sign up because you will get deals off all purchases, order about 2-3 weeks before you need the stuff. I have ordered many many items and the only issue I had was they forgot to ship a $2.00 wheel and I don't think I am getting that one. My friends also buy from them and they have the same experiences I do.

If you search around the forum and feedback you can learn a lot. Seems some well known brand names over here are selling some of the identical items with different packaging for three times the price. Between guys I fly with here and myself we have tested quite a few Motors/ESCs/BECs/LiPos/servos/misc items, I have a nice Excel sheet going with all my test data.

Don't listen to anyone who just buys brand name stickers and says the HC stuff is junk. I run the electronics in all my planes and three are 60ish wingspan. I converted a GP CAP 232 to electric, its 5lbs and I can crank anywhere from 900 to 1013 watts no problems.