RCU Forums - View Single Post - Gotta be patient n this hobby!!
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 08:06 PM
darksoul242001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gotta be patient n this hobby!!

I'm definitely for supporting the LHS. I cannot complaint about mine. And hes located in a small hole in the wall spot! but I tell you this guy has parts for everything he sells. Sure there are always lots of parts for Traxxas cars and HPI cars but I can go to his place and find parts for all my ofna vehicles as well as other hard to find parts for kyosho, Mugen and the list goes on. Even the most popular shops in my area like Pegasus hobbies and Airland hobbies do not carry the parts he does. I've bought my pro kits from him because I can usually get them for at least 50 bux less then at any other place. The only thing I do not buy from there are engines because he is kind of expensive compared to anywhere else. Hes got a lot of clients yes mostly bashers but he also gets a lot of racers in there as well. If he does not have what you are looking for then he can tell you he can order it. Of course most of you have heard this line before but when he tells me he can get something not available in the store on a certain day he's got it. If you're ever near Hacienda Heights CA check out Tony's hobbies. He's been there for years. He must be doing something right.