RCU Forums - View Single Post - New LOSI 8ight RTR ALready Down 2 servos!!
Old 06-03-2008, 09:53 PM
buglite62

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New LOSI 8ight RTR ALready Down 2 servos!!

I raced (club) all last year with the RTR with no problems with the stock servo's. I had plenty of time to tinker with it before the season started here in MI so most of the bugs where worked out. I thank the southern racers that get to do it all year for the help and idea's. Now this year other than changing the diff fluids it was the same set up and burned up the 270 and an extra 590 on the same day. The only thing that changed was the track, last year the track was soft sand and the track I started at this year is hard clay. I do have the orings in it but you can see how far the oring is flexing (I powdercoated the rtr chassis) by the scraches in the paint. I didn't have that at all last year in the sand. I don't have any complaints, the 427 never quits (carb sticks every now and again, add oil to it and sand the slider down and it's good) and has been reliable. I'm in the process of putting on the new flex chassis (I think it flexes by hand more than the rtr one) anybody use one yet? I'll throw a hitek in there and go thru the set up again and see how it goes. I have more trouble with my xxx-nt than the 8. I'm happy just to drive one.