RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Losi 8ight T, Servo Flop, couple questions please
Old 06-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Racing T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Losi 8ight T, Servo Flop, couple questions please

ORIGINAL: easyrabbit

ORIGINAL: losi101

ORIGINAL: easyrabbit

What everz.
Ha ha. That's cute. You work your problem out yet?

Yea punk... I zip tie that battery in there so it doesn’t go anywhere. What happens is extreme force pushes so hard that the clips pop off or plastic breaks on the lid. I called HH and they confirmed it. Guys at (one was PCH Hobbies) 2 different HS's said they had that problem too. So, what ever about the servo's (I never even heard about that) but I know the battery thing happens. First time I did not pack it in there good enough. Second time I stuffed foam in there real good. Both times it popped off. I don’t even know why this is a freakin issue. I'm not even the one arguing about servos and people already threatening not to help me anymore throwing around arrogant statements and putting people down... so if people want to argue about who knows more and will never need help cause they know it all and pick on people for what ever reason, fine with me. Where I come from we call that "dick" and its not a popular label. Pffft.

So like I said before, What Everz.

Hmm thats strange, that doesnt happen to mine, im running a 1600mah hump pack, One question, do you run your lid so the battery is in the "outter" side of the truggy or inside? Im not sure if you know what I mean??