RCU Forums - View Single Post - JUNE MODEL AVIATION MAGAZINE COVER.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 08:38 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: JUNE MODEL AVIATION MAGAZINE COVER.

Although I may agree with you in the importing of goods part of your rant, I was at E-Fest this year and was able to talk to a great guy from Wichita, Kansas that is a manufacturer and distributor of foam indoor airplanes like the one pictured on the cover of the magazine. And many more shop owners, and distributors present at the event.

So before we go out bashing the magazine and the AMA like it seems to be a regular occurence in this forum, please get your facts straight. I cannot recognize the model pictured, and cannot say with out a doubt who the manufacturer is.

Electric power is here to stay. Mini and micro aircraft are introducing a greater number of people into the hobby compared to the fuel powered aircraft that we are all used to. If that is the wave of the future, then we have to embrace it, or run the risk of being left behind. It has nothing to do where the aircraft is manufactured.

If you are going to complain about importing goods... Let me ask you a question, what brand of radio equipment do you have? a Polk's Hobby radio? That is the only one I know being manufactured completely in the USA. but I could be wrong.

Rafael