RCU Forums - View Single Post - Savage 8 port against a t-maxx
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 02:34 AM
Rex2342

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savage 8 port against a t-maxx

Originally posted by nitroman88
hey rex how fast does your savage go with the hyper .21 8 port? If I find a roller savage I was considering this engine.

I've never had it clocked but it moves allot faster than it did with the 21bb.I'm also using the Big Joe 40's and it still moves pretty good but I did notice a little decrease in acceleration but with the Road rage 40's it really hauls off the line.I think it' doing at least 40-45 if not faster.

Someone should write one of these editors from a popular Mag. and ask them if they can do some type of a "Budget Buildup" on the T-Maxx and Savage and see who comes out on top.They could do the same tests as they did before(speed,handling,jumping...ect.) on a budget of like 250$$ or something and setup the suspension and change the servo's and engines drivetrain,and gearing and then see what happens.The T-Maxx might be at a slight dis-advantage with the chassis not being set up for a .21 but if the Sirio engine is as powerfull as everyone says then it should be interesting to see the results.