RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jammin X1 CR Owners.?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 11:03 AM
crazy 8t
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jammin X1 CR Owners.?

ORIGINAL: INTEGRA

Compared to the newer age buggy's and gearing ratio's....the Jammin is At the Back of the pack....plain and simple...did u even see ANY jammin in the A-main at the recent roar Nats....Dont think so....the X1X with Just the bigbore's dosent cut it when ur comparing it to a Losi or Xray...sorry guys...its the blatent truth....and hey im not discrediting the truck...ya sure its a great truck and has won its fair share of races...BUT it is Oldschool and like i said...Very few people still have there CR's....most have went on to bigger and better.

if you want to beleive what integra said go right ahead but i wouldnt. For one example we have the best racers in the state of pennsylvania and it shows we go everywhere and dominate and i personaly do very well with my jammin and i know atleast 3 other people at my track who have done very well with it. Im not saying integra is wrong because it is an old buggy but not old enough to say that it is not competitive.Also the reason why none of the jammin buggies showed up in roar is because all of there good racers were off developing the jammin X2 crt and if they were there they would have done well atleast im pretty sure they would have but tebo and cavaleiry might have bin hard for taylor james to get around.