RCU Forums - View Single Post - PICS OF YOUR SAVAGES !!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 03:40 PM
dhyde79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PICS OF YOUR SAVAGES !!

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: dhyde79

holy crap.....what's up with the integy shelf queen up there? anyone taking bets on whether it's ever seen air, or dirt, or, for that matter, more than a nice slow crawl around the parking lot that was freshly paved?

HMM. Wonder what this guy thinks about CousinGrandpa's Savage

He said quite a while back that he did actually drive it.

I think that was before he screwed the truck up.
what can I say? I call em like I see em, anything that has THAT much integy on it is begging for a high repair bill the first little rock it finds in a parkinglot, or, week old dog turd in the back yard.....lol

I picked up an integy fuel tank guard, figured what the hell, something like that, it can't be a life ender, yeah, fat chance, screaming across a parkinglot, hit gravel, whipped a rock into the guard, popped a ding in it, second rock cracked the case, which put a jagged piece of aluminum into my fuel tank, ending my playtime, before the thing even got to the ramp, hit the ramp, got a backflip, hosed EVERYONE with fuel and when it landed, died ungracefully. I'm not dense, I've heard everyone else's nightmares, had one myself from what should have been a non-essential part and had it kill my truck, I'll stay far far away from integy now.