RCU Forums - View Single Post - HELP!!! sh.18
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:22 PM
tornbb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP!!! sh.18

i couldnt tell you much about the tuning but(dont have the sh yet).did you change the tranny?im thinkin the volcano only comes in a 1spd.anyways the tranny did you lose the spring and ball that goes inside it?if not take it out and check how easily the little plate inside moves out(it should move back in on its own). mine went bad i think do to a run off... up one street back down the street up another before jumping the sidewalk and into the side of someones house full speed. i got really lucky.blew the pipe off it brakes locked up and fried the clutch bell. battery slide forward and cut off the wires to the switch[&o](no failsafe.got one after that)anyways i found out by twirling the shaft on the tranny to see that the clutch would grab 2nd just by hand.so you could be in first or second. try backing out the grub screw a bit. you can test it by holding it in your hand and appling 3/4 throttle or so. if that isnt it then maybe lean low spd needle a bit. you said after the plug died. it might not be hot enough too. hope this was some kind of help