RCU Forums - View Single Post - RS4 3 18SS+ WRECKED... JUST PICS
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 02:17 PM
kamuzai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS4 3 18SS+ WRECKED... JUST PICS

okay i got my new rs4 3 18ss+ about a month ago after my older version of the car rs4 3 type SS was run over... -.- by two girls in a car... anyways... so i havent been able to go 50mph yet and i wanted to try it, but haven't had the time to. so yesterday which was Sunday 6/29/08 i had the time to go to an empty parking lot. now so i was like finally im gonna go 50 mph right? WRONG... so i get there and everything is fine im driving it for a bit and doing short full throttle bursts. it didnt get up to 50mph but got around maybe 15-25mph. so i decided to make a check before i went far away which was maybe around 100-150 feet away. the engine was off and i ran out 150feet or so away and moved the controls and everything was working fine. so i decided ill give it ago and go out there with it. btw i have the spektrum 2.0 (at this time I, not knowing the range issues with this radio... uh-oh..) so im driving pretty slowly out there around 100-150 feet it just takes off and goes VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
im like oh s****... at this point i already know i lost signal and i just start to jet after the car, but it is just too damn fast. and what does it do? go 50mph right into the curb.... there goes my 500$ all to a faulty controller -.-... ALL THANKS TO SPEKTRUM!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!1!1111111!!!!!!111!!!1

so now i dont know what to do lol except hope the guy at the hobby shop will do something... iono what, but... at least not say oh we are sorry. which he most likely is gonna say... they should do something about it because they sold me this faulty controller...

here are the pics of the damages to the chasis. (there were a few other parts broken, but the chasis took the most damage. along with a big chuck of the gas tank.)