RCU Forums - View Single Post - XL break in, prepared to be bored!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 06:21 PM
BudBud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: XL break in, prepared to be bored!

I found 278 degrees today, it is 97 outside and I was pulling some pretty deep grass. I gave it a little more fuel after that. It was pulling great though and wheelies were no problem, well, they were a problem, no wheelie bar yet. It really stands tall when it gets up there on those tall tires and long chassis. That is kind of cool to watch.

Anyway, I ran two more quarts through, so I have burned a little over a gallon in two days. I ordered another case of fuel last night. Four gallons of Byrons Gen 2 RTR 33 percent. They were sold out of 30, the 33 has only 8 percent oil, so I think to be safe, I will dump in a few ounces of caster oil.

I took some video, but I am not sure if I got it as my camera battery was dead when I went to turn off the camera. It was fun! [8D]

There was a couple of guys sitting at a picnic table drinking beer, nothing wrong with that, pretty soon one of them comes over and wants to know how fast it is running. His guess was 60. I told him it was supposed to run around 40, but I did not think mine was getting there yet. He wanted to know where he could buy one, he was pretty excited until the dollars came up. BB