RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wide or narrow tires for truggy?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 09:24 AM
phattracker
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wide or narrow tires for truggy?

ORIGINAL: Oasis TR

On the type of tread and width..A narrow tire turns better, you have better acceleration and your suspension works better also (wider tire weighs more..). On the rim color..I dont understand why someone would use a black rim for racing..RC is visual..proven fact.. the brighter the color the better and quicker your brain processes the information..black rims are harder to see..really..why do you think they make neon yellow rims..I dont really care if their ugly, on the larger tracks it really helps your control..

Some people have eyes like fighter pilots, so color doesn't mean that much to me anyway. Besides, driving is driving. And how often do you look at your wheels when you are driving to the store or to work? And just in case they dont make a NFL schedule out in neon yellow, the raiders are gonna lose. Go Titans. This is all in good fun BTW. I'm very happy, I'M A DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
My new toy is 7.2 lbs, 20 in. long and has her daddy's feet.