RCU Forums - View Single Post - Global Jet Club???
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 01:40 PM
mikedenilin
My Feedback: (67)

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts
Default RE: Global Jet Club???

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your compliments.

I started this Club about 1 year ago with the intention of making this Jet flying experience fun for the experienced and the new. When I started flying jets, there were not many affordable jets or adequate services. I felt left out and loss due to lack of support. It was the local fliers like Dave Presta, Douggie, Terry, Scott, Rick, Larry Wolfe and many others here in the States and ex-pats over there in Asia helping me out and got me going in this contagious hobby. Battling out the quality problems and delivery times from these Chinese vendors seems a mission impossible. However, I love challenges. One thing leads to another, this is where we are. We now have our own workshop about 10,000 sq. ft in China. Luckily knowing some friends up there, we now have MIG (full scale) builders joining our teams building our jets. Our mantra is that "If we can't get it, we will build it" We upgrade and validate the jet kits from kit suppliers and also develop our own jets with top designers around the world. I guess we are now the only 100% American own jet shop building jets in China. It's the best way to achieve the best quality, service and price. Most of our builders were recruited from the aerospace industries so they have the mind set of building real airplanes, not "toy airplanes" that most R/C model factories over there were accustomed to. This is a new start. We look forward to making this R/C jet modeling the most exciting hobby for many years to come. Thank you all for your support.

Regards,

Mike Deni Lin
Global Jet Club Founder.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw67455.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	1001404   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mh20916.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1001405   Click image for larger version