RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heli stuff and fellowship
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Magic Hook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Heli stuff and fellowship

H Jim, Thanks again for your time. I find this problem interesting because the heli has been flying great for six months. I cant help but wonder what I might have done in this rebuild. I have three 401's. All have been easy to setup and have flown fine right off the bench. I have also re setup the 401 on this 450 a half dozen times without trouble. Okay enough whining! My ESC has the blue heat sink.The distance between center servo and the hole is 7mm. Gain on my DX 7 wont go negative. Gyro sens screen shows Auto, Rate: 0:72%, 1:72%. Red light on 401 glows solid, no change with gear switch position. Input Select screen shows Aux2 INH, Gear GYRO. When I try to fly it, the tail will just not hold solid, nose left pretty hard, tail wants to blow out in turns. I just went through the setup again the way you describe, which is almost exactly like the finless vid I learned from in the beginning. No change. The one thing I noticed is that the pitch slider is not migrating to one side like normal in hh mode. Cant help but wonder if my gyro is the problem. Just for kicks I may pull the 401 from my 600 and see what that does. Again, Thanks for your time and effort.