RCU Forums - View Single Post - Belt CP Spinning Help!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 09:06 AM
Helinewbie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Belt CP Spinning Help!

Hello,Hello, My kids bought me a 2 channel dragon fly for xmas which got me started on these heli's wasn't long and I wanted a little more so I bought a belt cp (ready to fly out of the box) NOT! Instructions were poor at best. And I do understand that flying/owning one of these is also working and tweeking them sooooo. After crashing a number of times and buying blades and main gears I can't seem to get it to stop spinning on me. My gyro is set on (rev) doesn't really seem to matter. I also tried to re-adjust the tail servo so the link is perpandicular like the instructions callout but the servo is all the way against the chasis so I can't really get it set up. It's like the link rod for the tail rotor is too long? Even with the trim adjusted all the way to one side I can't seem to keep the heli from spinning. It doesn't appear that the rod is adjustable for length so........ now what? The tail tube is adjustable but that controls belt tension so I can't back the tube out to get more room for the servo to move. Can anyone shed a little light on me please ? Also I bought a simulator and the tail control on it doesn't work either! (I'm jinxed on tail rotor's)The quality of the program seems poor, Very frame by frame reminds me of a early video game from the 80's not very good controle. Don't even use the simulator, seems cheap/junky.Has anyone else this problem.
Frustrated Newbie