RCU Forums - View Single Post - Belt CP Spinning Help!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 08:46 AM
Helinewbie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Belt CP Spinning Help!

Jester, how do you determine proper belt tension? I guess it's possible the tail blades could be on backwords it came assembled (ready to fly) I didn't assemble it. The gyro does seem to respond when the heli is on and I hold it by the skids and move it around. I've found some good info on set up and instructions on these forums and have gone through the basics. You said something about the gyro not working the same at low speed but if the heli is spinning then it continues to spin as I take off. If set up correctly shouldn't it be the same no matter what? I would like to find some folks in my area that are into helis but tough to find. One on one would be great. But untill then this is my only ref. It's great that there are places like this to go and at least discuss things. Thank you all. My heli does seem to respond to the contrls properly it just seems theres not enough tail adjustment in the oposite direction. Even with the trim all the way to compensate.The tail servo mount is at 1/3 like the instruction callout. If the belt needs to be tightened and I move the tail out a little more, then I can move the servo more in the direction it needs to go. I guess I can change holes in the servo arm also, but I thought it was set up at the factory? At least everything reads that they are. There's alittle more to these than I thought. Not like the 2 ch Dragonfly. I still fly it and just look at my Belt CP. I'll get it figured out keep reading and plugging away.