RCU Forums - View Single Post - TMPRO EXTRA 260
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:25 AM
KC8QPU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TMPRO EXTRA 260

Well to begin with I ordered this plane through Quest Hobbies in NJ. I would caution you against buying from them. They gladly took my money from paypal (imagine that), recieved an email with contact info. Well about 4 days went by and still didn't hear weather the plane was shipped or not. After numerous calls and emails with no response I finally decided to leave a message telling them If I did not hear from them by the end of the day I was going to file a dispute with paypal.[>:] Wouldn't you know it. I received an email a few hours later stating that they weren't sure why I was so mad. They had been trying to contact me and didn't know why I never recieved any email from them. Keep in mind they responded to my very first email I sent. What a load of crap. Anyways they also said the plane was shipped. Keep in mind this was August 14th when all this happened. Well 4 more buisness days passed and the plane showed up. Post marked August 14. Not very professional.
Now comes the crappy part. I have now started the assembly of the plane. Fuselage is pretty much finish with tail pieces in. Then I started working on the main wings. Holly crap. What a pile. I looked inside the wings, and on both wings I have numerous ribs that are broke and have been glued where the cracks are. Also have a few ribs that are missing pieces. Then I noticed pieces of balsa glued on the inside of the balsa sheeting. This is really a crappy ARF. If I did not need this plane for a team fun fly I would be shipping it back. But I will fly it for now and fix later. TMPro you guys really have built a crappy ARF. I would not recomend anyone buy this plane at all. I will post some pics later as I for got to bring them with me today.