RCU Forums - View Single Post - European Championship 2008 - Brescia Italy
Old 08-27-2008, 01:45 PM
Soufflé

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: European Championship 2008 - Brescia Italy

ORIGINAL: DaveL322

Souffl,

My understanding is that Wolfgang was to be running a new Hacker FAI Outrunner? How is it performing?

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

ORIGINAL: SouffléŠ

I'm a model magazine editor and I'm not involved in the motor/engine market. I find that Rainer Hacker is a very nice person and Mr. Yamada too. I just take notice of events and trends and the "current" (no pun intended) trend is electric. This time there are many more motors than engines. Stop. I guess that during the next WC the trend will be the same. If you don't like it I can understand your point of view, but you can't change it anyway.

I guess You're talking about Wolfgang Matt. I didn't see him fly yesterday (I arrived in the afternoon) but today he did a great flight with very few minor mistakes. I didn't know about the motor, but if it's an outrunner it is performing quite well. Tomorrow is the day-off, but on friday, during the semifinals I will ask him about his power set and I will let you know. Anyway, Matt is really admirable. He was on the top when I stll was a youngster and he's still on the top today. Above all he's a real gentleman.