RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where Can I Get The DS Axle V2 Extenders For Baja 5B???
Old 09-01-2008, 10:50 PM
DarkSoul Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where Can I Get The DS Axle V2 Extenders For Baja 5B???

I have said this before, and I will say it again, not only am I a manufacturer, but I am also an RC enthusiast that runs my RC's AT LEAST twice a week. I (unlike some companies) actually use and run my cars, I don't just sit back and make parts for some random hobby to only make a buck. With that being said, when I see another manufacturer that CONSTANTLY steals other companies ideas, and CONSTANTLY produces ***** parts that break, prematurely fail, or just don't even fit in the first place, I will do my part to make sure that other people don't get screwed by said company.

Many of us have pointed it out before, but Integy does not even stand behind their own products, Example 1, from their own website-

Integy Inc. warrants the *PRODUCT against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 30 days from the original date of purchase except if the product is intended to be installed on a vehicle. If the product is to be installed on a vehicle, Integy Inc. warrants the product against defects in material and workmanship for 30 days before the part is installed. This warranty does not cover crash damages, rollover incidents and incorrect installations. The buyer is responsible to inspect the product before any installation process is started. Once the part is installed or partially installed, either correctly or incorrectly, no limited warranty is provided by Integy Inc..
I could point you to many other threads/posts on other forums where many people, even people that have no issue with Integy have stated many problems with Integy brakes, therefore, as a responsible manufacturer, and RC enthusiast, I feel compelled to point people in a direction to some quality parts, not one produced by a questionable company with ZERO customer support.

As for not sounding very "professional" in making these statements? by that same token don't you think a certain standard of professionalism should be used in regards to a company that constantly steals other companies products, offers no customer support to speak of, and does not even support their own products once they are installed?

If you like Integy's stuff, great, go buy it, enjoy it, promote it, do whatever, but when I am asked a question, don't get all bent over MY opinion, just move on.