Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Where Can I Get The DS Axle V2 Extenders For Baja 5B???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Where Can I Get The DS Axle V2 Extenders For Baja 5B???

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 12:05 AM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where Can I Get The DS Axle V2 Extenders For Baja 5B???

I checked TGN and saw them out of stock??? but DS do u have any or r u in the prosess of makeing them?? i need a set!!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 01:00 AM
Mr Terminator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where Can I Get The DS Axle V2 Extenders For Baja 5B???

DDM have em in stock and the Vertigo ones...
Old 08-28-2008, 08:20 AM
MiamizFinest

Thanks i just placed the order for a set, i completely 4got about them!!
Old 08-28-2008, 09:33 AM
DarkSoul Racing

As well, we have another big run of them that should be done in about a week or two.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:20 PM
MiamizFinest

Hey DS what front brake system's work with the new V2???? do the integy ones work???
Old 08-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Wicked!!
My Feedback: (5)

TeamFastEddy always has them on ebay.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:59 PM
DarkSoul Racing

I have never tried the Integy brakes, so I cannot answer that for you, I would imagine they will work, I see no reason why they wouldn't. I have read many an issue with their brake kits, some believe them to be worth it even with the mods or other parts that need to be obtained to get them to work at their best, personally, I would wait and shell out the bucks and get some of the B&Ts, someone that is innovative and doesn't steal all their designs from REAL innovators, but thats just my 2 cents
Old 09-01-2008, 11:32 AM
mradlin

ORIGINAL: DarkSoul Racing

I have never tried the Inticrap brakes, so I cannot answer that for you, I would imagine they will work, I see no reason why they wouldn't. I have read many an issue with their brake kits, some believe them to be worth it even with the mods or other parts that need to be obtained to get them to work at their best, personally, I would wait and shell out the bucks and get some of the B&Ts, someone that is innovative and doesn't steal all their designs from REAL innovators, but thats just my 2 cents
It will be nice when people and or manufacturers quit suggesting that every single part companies make are stealing innovative ideas. Also referring Integy as Inticrap doesn't sound very professional coming from another manufacturer. JMO.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:51 PM
TurtleRacing

Everyone is allowed to have opinions, even manufacturers, especially manufacturers that have been on the recieving end of being ripped off.
It will be nice when some people quit criticizing everything certain people say and do, but I guess that's not in your nature!
Old 09-01-2008, 12:53 PM
mradlin

ORIGINAL: TurtleRacing

Everyone is allowed to have opinions, even manufacturers, especially manufacturers that have been on the recieving end of being ripped off.
It will be nice when some people quit criticizing everything certain people say and do, but I guess that's not in your nature!
Well Dave, if you want to accuse me of being overcritical, Then whatever. Your opinion don't mean too much to me.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:18 PM
TurtleRacing

ORIGINAL: mradlin

Well Dave, if you want to accuse me of being overcritical, Then whatever. Your opinion don't mean too much to me.

Nobodies opinion means anything to you if it's not part of your egenda, now, since this is a thread about DS extenders, why are you here? To criticize Ted? Hmmmm. interesting.
But I lay wide awake at night worried about your opinion.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:27 PM
mradlin

ORIGINAL: mradlin

Nobodies opinion means anything to you if it's not part of your egenda, now, since this is a thread about DS extenders, why are you here? To criticize Ted? Hmmmm. interesting.
But I lay wide awake at night worried about your opinion.
Actually Dave, I'm not here to criticize anyone. That's your opinion. I was only stating a fact. There are lots of people running Integy brakes with no problems, instead of replying to this the person asking the question, they are directed to buy the B&T brake kit. Now I didn't say anything about Turtle racing products did I? So why are you here? hmmmm. maybe to have your own egenda? I'm done trying to reason with you Dave, Bye bye.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:30 PM
TurtleRacing

See Ya!!
When you get done whining like a child, come back and talk to us, or don't. I prefer the latter
Old 09-01-2008, 02:08 PM
frumpy

/\/\/\/\.......[]

Old 09-01-2008, 10:50 PM
DarkSoul Racing

I have said this before, and I will say it again, not only am I a manufacturer, but I am also an RC enthusiast that runs my RC's AT LEAST twice a week. I (unlike some companies) actually use and run my cars, I don't just sit back and make parts for some random hobby to only make a buck. With that being said, when I see another manufacturer that CONSTANTLY steals other companies ideas, and CONSTANTLY produces ***** parts that break, prematurely fail, or just don't even fit in the first place, I will do my part to make sure that other people don't get screwed by said company.

Many of us have pointed it out before, but Integy does not even stand behind their own products, Example 1, from their own website-

Integy Inc. warrants the *PRODUCT against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 30 days from the original date of purchase except if the product is intended to be installed on a vehicle. If the product is to be installed on a vehicle, Integy Inc. warrants the product against defects in material and workmanship for 30 days before the part is installed. This warranty does not cover crash damages, rollover incidents and incorrect installations. The buyer is responsible to inspect the product before any installation process is started. Once the part is installed or partially installed, either correctly or incorrectly, no limited warranty is provided by Integy Inc..
I could point you to many other threads/posts on other forums where many people, even people that have no issue with Integy have stated many problems with Integy brakes, therefore, as a responsible manufacturer, and RC enthusiast, I feel compelled to point people in a direction to some quality parts, not one produced by a questionable company with ZERO customer support.

As for not sounding very "professional" in making these statements? by that same token don't you think a certain standard of professionalism should be used in regards to a company that constantly steals other companies products, offers no customer support to speak of, and does not even support their own products once they are installed?

If you like Integy's stuff, great, go buy it, enjoy it, promote it, do whatever, but when I am asked a question, don't get all bent over MY opinion, just move on.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:26 AM
mradlin

ORIGINAL: DarkSoul Racing

I have said this before, and I will say it again, not only am I a manufacturer, but I am also an RC enthusiast that runs my RC's AT LEAST twice a week. I (unlike some companies) actually use and run my cars, I don't just sit back and make parts for some random hobby to only make a buck. With that being said, when I see another manufacturer that CONSTANTLY steals other companies ideas, and CONSTANTLY produces ***** parts that break, prematurely fail, or just don't even fit in the first place, I will do my part to make sure that other people don't get screwed by said company.

Many of us have pointed it out before, but Integy does not even stand behind their own products, Example 1, from their own website-

Integy Inc. warrants the *PRODUCT against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 30 days from the original date of purchase except if the product is intended to be installed on a vehicle. If the product is to be installed on a vehicle, Integy Inc. warrants the product against defects in material and workmanship for 30 days before the part is installed. This warranty does not cover crash damages, rollover incidents and incorrect installations. The buyer is responsible to inspect the product before any installation process is started. Once the part is installed or partially installed, either correctly or incorrectly, no limited warranty is provided by Integy Inc..
I could point you to many other threads/posts on other forums where many people, even people that have no issue with Integy have stated many problems with Integy brakes, therefore, as a responsible manufacturer, and RC enthusiast, I feel compelled to point people in a direction to some quality parts, not one produced by a questionable company with ZERO customer support.

As for not sounding very "professional" in making these statements? by that same token don't you think a certain standard of professionalism should be used in regards to a company that constantly steals other companies products, offers no customer support to speak of, and does not even support their own products once they are installed?

If you like Integy's stuff, great, go buy it, enjoy it, promote it, do whatever, but when I am asked a question, don't get all bent over MY opinion, just move on.

That's all fine Ted,
But how would you feel if someone went on forums and constantly bashed your products that you make Ted? That is the point I was and am trying to make. Have you ever seen a compay like Integy, HPI or any other company around slam any products? I'm also a R/C enthusiast Ted, but I and many others also get tired of reading the constant whining going around, They copied my design...etc etc.. They are a company, you are a company you both make parts for the same R/C, and they make parts for many R/C's. I'm not saying I like Integy, I'm not saying I dislike Darksoul, All I'm saying is it's not right to constantly bash a manufacturer.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Old 09-02-2008, 08:32 AM
TurtleRacing

Hey Ted, can't wait to get your version 2!
Old 09-02-2008, 08:50 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK, that's enough of that, locked pending clean up.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:03 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cleaned. Carry on...
Old 09-02-2008, 10:24 AM
FastEddy
My Feedback: (1)

I have the rears only.
They are the old style and do not have the brake hex on them.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:29 PM
frumpy

ORIGINAL: Foxy

Cleaned. Carry on...

Now play nice girls
Old 09-04-2008, 10:28 PM
MiamizFinest

I stopped watching this thread after i placed the other and i have no idea what whent wrong here, but either way i did recive extenders very fast from dave motors sports i ordered early thrusday and recivered it that same saturday so im very happy, i tested them out yesturday and made the car MUCH MUCH more stable and ran perfect, i gotta say DS did a kick ass job!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Mr Terminator

Glad to here that,i'm waiting on my front and rears from Tulare Hobbies,I wasn't going to bother as a lot of people said that HPI had sorted out the wheel rubbing on the lower rear arm issue on the latest run of Baja and Baja SS from Jan/Feb this year but mine is still rubbing slightly even with the new offset wheels,although nowhere near as bad as the older ones...
Old 09-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Alpha Male
My Feedback: (11)

i'm waiting on my front and rears from Tulare Hobbies
I know! You bought the set that I was about to buy (Ebay). You beat me to them by seconds. No worries, though. I bought a set from DDM...along with a bunch of other things. I seem to be a feind for upgrades and I have not even received my buggy yet!
Old 09-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Mr Terminator

ORIGINAL: Alpha Male

i'm waiting on my front and rears from Tulare Hobbies
I know! You bought the set that I was about to buy (Ebay). You beat me to them by seconds. No worries, though. I bought a set from DDM...along with a bunch of other things. I seem to be a feind for upgrades and I have not even received my buggy yet!
I was going to get the VP extenders from here in the UK but Roger at RC Demon is away and I wanted to get out and about with her early next week and to be honest Dark Soul stuff looks the dogs danglies.The next things on order for me are a Ramtech clutch cover/carrier,Turtle CNC steel HD clutchbell and HD 17t pinion with 12.9 pinion bolt and then DS Meaty bones and Turtle drive cups.I'm still waiting on my Turtle front and rear shock braces as Roger hadn't got them in silver as i've gone the plain alloy route for colour.Its certainly an addiction fella but ooohhhh,what a rush....