RCU Forums - View Single Post - TMPRO EXTRA 260
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 08:14 AM
KC8QPU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TMPRO EXTRA 260

Sorry I can't speak for all your arf's. I just know that my arf I recieved was not a very good build. So far I have had about a dozen flights and most have not ended with a very good landing. At first I thought it was just me but after having others fly the plane found that the landing gear is a little soft and could very easily be moved a little forward. You are correct about the other thread, when the others say mount the engine as far back as possible. Now the engine is about as far forward as I can get it and seems to be much much better and not nearly as tail heavy.
I am sure you will do everything you can to stand up for this plane. I will do the same as long as it holds up for a little while. However again I really question a lot of things about this plane when mine was recieved with cracked and broke wing ribs, not to mention balsa that was glued on the inside of the balsa sheeting where you can clearly see it was cracked before. It really is a shame, I had a lot of guys interested in the plane when I got it and now most won't even think of buying one. I will say one thing you guys sure can do a nice job of covering and making the trim schemes.