RCU Forums - View Single Post - TMPRO EXTRA 260
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 04:02 PM
XJet
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TMPRO EXTRA 260

ORIGINAL: KC8QPU

Hey "XJET" don't take any of this personal. I am just posting from experience at our feild. We have guys that can 3d the heck out of a plane. All they talk about is setup setup and setup. However I also know there are plenty of pilots out there that can fly the wings (or as you might like to state the propeller) off the plane with out constantly changing or modifying the factory recomended setups. This plane is advertised as both a 3d and fun fly/IMAC practice plane. So far this plane really doesn't seem to be the strongest competitor for either hard core 3d nor IMAC practice.
But with the correct setup any pilot can have a great time with this plane and pull off some nice 3d manuevers and any other aerobatic manuever they want to.
No offense taken I guess that I'm just a hardcore 3D flier who likes to fly models that make me look better than I really am (which means planes that are built from the ground-up for 3D).

And I've got nothing against TMPRo I *love* their Katana 46/V2. It's just that the 260 appears to be too much of a compromise (for me).