RCU Forums - View Single Post - Disadvantages of T-Maxx .15?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:14 PM
sb13
My Feedback: (52)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Disadvantages of T-Maxx .15?

Sokar, That money you're spending is crazy man and you need to stop. After you start doing this stuff yourself you're going to kick your own butt for paying that guy at your LHS!! lol Seriously, there is not a book or video that will teach you as well as you learning by just doing it. I know this sounds scary and you don't want to mess things up but it's honestly not as bad or hard as you might think. You can not beat hands on learning so you're going to have to just bite the bullet and make the repair needed yourself next time around. When you take something apart learn to lay things out in order in a way that you know how it goes back together. Get a couple of small bowls to hold loose parts so you don't lose them. Take your time and don't rush the repair, pay attention to what you're doing and how things come apart. If all else fails you have all of us here willing to help you. Don't be afraid to ask questions. You will thank me BIG TIME once you start doing it youself and seeing the money you're saving. Your repair man at the LHS is making a killing from you and everyone else he or she does this for and he or she is laughing all the way to the bank. You have to trust me and everyone else here when we all say learn to do it yourself.