RCU Forums - View Single Post - BJ55 Tuning help needed
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 11:12 AM
kwiktsi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BJ55 Tuning help needed

ORIGINAL: WATER_BUGG

best tuning for a bj 55....first go out back and pic up a large amount of wood, lots and lots of sticks and stuff...next go in an invite everyone you no to a cookout.....now go get about a gallon of gas, poor over wood, after everyone arrives pass out a few beers, light the fire, let it get good and hot, the go get the bj55 and toss it right in the middle...stand back and feel how much better you feel without all the headaches....save yourself a little hassle and buy a real boat...been there done that they are all junk

Hey look, another cynic! I've said it before- if you can't add anything positive to a thread, stay the hell out... The blackjack is not a bad boat at all, granted there are some RTR's that are total garbage, but the blackjack isn't all that bad. I just don't get why when someone says "I need help tuning", one of you has to come in here and bash the entire boat. The Zenoah in it is no better or worse than any other stock zenoah found in any other boat- yet when someone has a problem with tuning it- it is automatically because the boat it a pos? I just don't get it. Just because it is not some overpriced, heavy laid up sport boat does not make it garbage. It isn't the best of the best, but it is a damn good boat for the money.