RCU Forums - View Single Post - cx-2 clockwise issue
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 04:15 AM
Custnam

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: cx-2 clockwise issue

Ok, so I decided to figure this out again. I took it up for another flight, and this time I could actually hear that it wasnt right. I really dont know how to explain it. But it sounded like it was pushing a whole lot of air but not moving accordingly. (Like a car with a slipping clutch). I put in a fresh battery and it was a little better, but still wasnt sounding like it should. So I narrowed it down to a blade issue. So I took them all of and inspected them. I noticed that on both the top set and the bottom set the blades didnt have the same curvature. I grabbed some other blades I had and through the process of elimination I found that a few were a little off in the way they curve. I installed the 4 I had that all were the same. And to my surprise now it was turning to the left too much. Which was good, I now knew it could be fixed, just needed some extra tuning. I reset everything back to neutral and made adjustments to the trims and pots, and got it perfect. Not only did it hover correctly, by turning the gain counter clockwise I got it to turn to the left and right with the same speed. Before it had about twice the speed and power when going clockwise. Now its the same both ways. I took it outside for a flight and its so much funner when its working right. !!!!