RCU Forums - View Single Post - need help configuring an airplane for electric flight.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:26 PM
raulcroes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need help configuring an airplane for electric flight.

Thanks for chiming in guys,

Well that cutting off without a warning thing is something to consider. As I've said, I know very little (instead of just saying I don't know squat) about the subject. I just marvel at people that can just pull-out the spec's off the top of thier heads. amazing! Glacier, the HTX you are reffering too, is it the Hextronic motors that Hobby City sells? Can you suggest what brand of ESC would be a good value? I've seen lipo pack of all sorts but don't have a clue what is good and what not. I'm not one of those brand name or nothing type of people. I just want to get value for my money (aka cheap guy) Being a devorced father of two, who thankfully live with me, and paying a morgage for a house I don't live in does weigh heavilly on my wallet. So I have to be carefull of how I spend the green stuff. what I really like to know is how one goes about setting up a ESC. do you have to program it as to how many cell you'll be using and what type of battery??? where can I access this kind of information. Is there a tutorial somewhere??? I thank you very much for giving me info on this subject.

Regards,

Raul[8D]