RCU Forums - View Single Post - I give up.
Thread: I give up.
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 03:57 AM
Tha Bear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I give up.

I had a couple cars when I was a kid, stopped with high/school. Got into planes in some later parts of college, stopped when i started working, picked up a couple tmaxx's but didn't use em'. . . . .

In the past couple years, I have been traveling across the nation going to the biggest carpet races around. Running 1/10th Sedan foam in 13.5, 1/12th in 17.5 and some GT, it's been a non-stop foam burning sensation. This last summer, no kidding, I pulled somewhere around 2,300 laps in 3 months. Our track races year round, non-stop and we have some of the most r/c addicted racers possible. Of course, some of them are national champions so it does kind of validate.

But if the real question is, 'can you be addicted to r/c' the answer is 'of course'. You can be addicted to anything.

I choose to look at it as a constructive use of time that would otherwise potentially be harmful to me. I never know what type of bad things I might get into if I'm bored.

So, ride height, droop, tweak, tire size, sauce, gearing, shocks, bats, bends, straights, chicanes, sweepers, tear-drops....... good for me. [8D]