RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 10C compare to the JRX9303 bith 2.4ghz
Old 09-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Stick 40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 10C compare to the JRX9303 bith 2.4ghz

ORIGINAL: TedMo

Having read all the pros and cons in this post I find two EXTREMLY important features that JR ha. That is MODEL MATCH,and SERVO SYNCH. I use the JR Spectrum 7 and cannot find one thing to complain about, I love it. I believe you are doing the right thing and getting all the info you can before buying.As you have found out JR does offer more choices in Rx's. I don't know anything about their programming comparision but find no problem with my JR.
This is a very good point, I do not have to worry about making a mistake on my model selection. I have 8 planes on my x9303 now and have saved some money on rx's. I agree the back lite thing is a neg. for the x9303. I don't think the x9303 is the easiest to program. it could be better. I have worked on computer machines for a long time and built my own computers, I know whats easy and whats not and the x9303 is not the easiest. I'd like to get my hands on a 10c and see if there is a differnece. I have a older Futaba FP-T7UAF and it seems easier than the x9303, but its not nearly as powerful, and that could make some diffence.

But I am sure if I had bought the 10c I would have like it. I just liked what JR was doing, at the time I was ready to buy a new radio.

sticks