RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 10C compare to the JRX9303 bith 2.4ghz
Old 09-26-2008, 07:06 PM
RadarController
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 10C compare to the JRX9303 bith 2.4ghz

Best bang for your buck is the 7C. Has duel elevator option, and a roller wheel for manual flap deployment if you ever get into warbirds etc. Triple rates, circular roller dial, expo on rud/ele/ail/thr, and switch assignment. As well as mixes. If you're on a budget and don't care about expo/duel rates on rudder(meaning you don't care about doing 3D/mainly hover/torque roll/or tail draggers doing scale take offs where expo helps), then go for the Airtronics RD8000 2.4. Tower is selling it for 229 with 25 off and free shipping with two 8 channel recievers. Great radio. That's a crazy deal because no one is buying them. Not quite as sexy screen as the 7C/DX7, but effective. Not too mention that basic LCD screen doesn't suck battery life like the others. I've just about every radio out there. RD6000, JR10X, JR9303, Futaba 9C, Futaba 12FG, and now a Futaba 7C. I love JR, but can't stand their roller. Unless you're into 4 engine bombers with robart retracts, or jets. There is no need to have any radio past a 9303. Period. Quite honestly you can even do all that with a 7C and Y cables/match boxes/synchers etc. So for 279 minus 25 bux you're in business. Just have to buy expensive recievers. The JR DX7 doesn't have duel elevator. Something to think about if you fly 50cc or larger and don't want to by a servo matcher for the elevator halfs. Now if you fly Helis and want a Vibe which is better to use 140CCPM with.. You obviously want to go JR. That's what aggrivates me about Futaba. I want to get a Vibe, but want to use 140CCPM. I like the 7C, but it doesn't have it. I love the 9303, but don't like the roller! I'm screwed! If you want to gung ho though... Even though I don't like the JR roller.. If someone handed me a 14mz and 12X and said "choose". 12X. Regardless if I don't like the roller dial.