View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 10:15 AM
kclank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DBC and DBU question

ORIGINAL: blitzkrieg65

ORIGINAL: kclank

ORIGINAL: darkith

Blitz's suggestion works good, as long as you don't enable the block recoil function. If you want to disable the track recoil, you either need to use a DBC-RC2HL (which has a flash) or you could tack on a LED FET driver that's triggered by the fire sound output. Haven't tried it yet, but it's possible.

D.

Hey Blitz is this possibly the answer to my firng LED not working as we discussed the other day?
Ken if you disabled the recoil when using the DBC that is correct you will not get the flash! but also the attachment place where you have the positive line must only touch the third leg or it will short out on the the legs next to it and can wreck the sound board! David has some ideas of where to attach at a different spot on one of the fets! I cannot test this this week but I will try to get this tested, orrr maybe YHR or david can confirm??

The Blitz
Yes the recoil was blocked. too bad this did not come up in our discussion the other day , might have saved a board but maybe not. Anyway i will enable the recoil again and give it a try.