RCU Forums - View Single Post - I still need help
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2002, 03:08 PM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I still need help

Well we have been down this road before and were not going there again. I shut down this request the last time as it was getting out of hand you started to demand that people send you things no matter what they were. You can post pictures all day long and that doesn't prove a thing as anyone can post a picture and say "This is me". If everything you say is true then I am sorry for your loss and the health problems of your Father, but unless someone were to meet you in person then you still have no way of proving you are who you say you are, and that what you say is true. If someone were to give you an airplane and you crashed it would you come back here asking that someone else give you another one??? This is an expensive hobby and you cannot expect us to help finance it for you, and we all have to work to earn the money to get what we have, and you can do the same thing. I did when I was your age and I sure didn't start out in the most expensive part of the hobby. We like to help beginners and especially the young ones, but I feel your request for help in getting what it would require to keep you flying R/C is way out of the realm of helping the youth of this hobby.