Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

I still need help

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

I still need help

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2002, 03:50 AM
PuddleMaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I still need help

Hi IM 14 and ive been flying for a 7 mouths ......At first when I started off I bought a SIG 4 star with os 40 and asked somebody to look over it for me It took me an up for a few weeks .But i have had my miss happens but that is not the point i fly good i do very good in school but my problem is that i have no money and my Mom died of cancer and dad has bad heart problems and hates r/c planes and i have no money to keep the one thing i love so much going my planes the way IM running this is that i have a cox battery pack and a prop stick and a can or gas when i go out to the field and every now and then i well ask the older guys for help and they well not Help you i think it just because there so old God for bid if they loss 30 second from the life! If you guys where me no what should i do i think i should just give it up i have no money no fieldbox no help no one the fly with and all the people are old guys that don't care and is it just me but i think they should get there butts up and pass this hobby on to younger people they could use the help and resources but there stuck in there old ways please if you have any thing i mean any thing kit and motors radios retracts starters heat guns please if so one could help me I love it a lot what do you thing please let me know and do u thing i should give it up ?

Thanks All And God Bless,
David
Amann

i have been flying c/l by the way because i can not keep the four star going if u know any one who has any cox c/l planes for sale they do not wont please let me know and IM also looking for a sailplane because i have a two channel radio with micro servo given to me or some thing 2 channel and IM looking for any and all 4 channel radio engine and planes all of that kind or stuff i dont care if it is from 1/2a to 1.20 size and just to prove IM a kid i well try to post some pictures of me with my four star and the one thing IM looking for the most is just support in this hobby and please no more e-mail from people calling me a fake !!! I just like to know if any one out there has stuff they do not won't because i would like it a lot and u be make a kid happy just rember some people have it harder then you so stop makeing it harder because what goes around comes around around.

And Here is a Picture of me to prove to all of you im 14 and not a fake!!!! and if you do think im liying just PM Bob_NJ i talk to him on the phone and he well tell you the same
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	6085_3871.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	4481  
Old 03-18-2002, 01:24 PM
Blackie

I think those that are in the high % of no never are missing the point. If I understand this correctly Puddlemaster is asking who really cares enough to help the youner folks get into the hobby.

Its wise to give a hand within reason to those younger folks that are in need maybe one day you'll need help and that person may be there to give you a hand not to mention they are our future in this hobby.

Blackie
Old 03-18-2002, 03:08 PM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Well we have been down this road before and were not going there again. I shut down this request the last time as it was getting out of hand you started to demand that people send you things no matter what they were. You can post pictures all day long and that doesn't prove a thing as anyone can post a picture and say "This is me". If everything you say is true then I am sorry for your loss and the health problems of your Father, but unless someone were to meet you in person then you still have no way of proving you are who you say you are, and that what you say is true. If someone were to give you an airplane and you crashed it would you come back here asking that someone else give you another one??? This is an expensive hobby and you cannot expect us to help finance it for you, and we all have to work to earn the money to get what we have, and you can do the same thing. I did when I was your age and I sure didn't start out in the most expensive part of the hobby. We like to help beginners and especially the young ones, but I feel your request for help in getting what it would require to keep you flying R/C is way out of the realm of helping the youth of this hobby.