RCU Forums - View Single Post - Traxxas 4-tec
Thread: Traxxas 4-tec
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2003, 11:15 PM
MateoDuGa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas 4-tec

I have a Traxxas 4-tec from about 3 years ago and have been fooling around with it a lot lately. There is nowhere around here to race, so I just race it up and down the road. It's hit a curb 2 times now, but the only thing that broke was 2 pieces. They were only $2.50 for each piece and both times, it was a friend that ran it into the curb. I want to get a radar gun to see how fast it's going. Anyone know where I could get a cheap one? Also what can I buy to make it go faster. I would say it's going 40+mph now, but I want it to go like the box says. It claims 50+mph and my friend says I could get it to go a lot quicker if I get the right parts. Can someone let me know what to get? I don't want to buy a new engine. Also is there something I could buy to make it steer any better? Whenever I hit anything like a crack or small stone, the car steers off which isn't good when I have it going fast (Reason it hit curb). The engine I have has had about 10 tanks of fuel run through it total. Any advice would be great.